the brit pack - multimedia

Friday, March 18, 2005

UPDATE ON DELIVERABLE FOR OH&S

Hey gang.

Just to recap what I want from you next week in order to tick the box next to your name for this module – this is what we gots:

> You need to have read the OfficeWise_v2 document – I will be asking questions from this in class and expect you to be able to answer them....

> You need to submit your OH&S Policy/Guidelines outline – I’ve asked for this in PDF format in an email – and posted to the BLOG is also required (unless you want to create this as a Flash website with massive interaction and animation...)

> We’ll do an in-class safety inspection – you’ll get a form which you’ll fill out and return to me.

And we’ll have a visitor – Jeane Crane – our OH&S officer from BRIT – who will take us into the greater details of workplace goodness and wellness and safeness...

Any questions? Email me.

Rock on,

Branden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home